Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let me give you your joy!

Yesterday afternoon I was very unhappy with the laundry. I was muttering under my breath while loading the washer. All of a sudden Belle comes up behind me. She asks me, "Mommy, are you mad?" To which I responded, "I am frustrated." She looks at me and says, "I'll give you a hug and make you happy." I picked her up and hugged her tight. I whispered in her ear, "God gave us children to bring joy." She looked at my face and saw that I was smiling. She said, "I gave you your joy!"
So anytime she saw me later where I looked down, which was a few times because of a headache, she would wrap her arms around me and say, "Mommy, let me give you your joy." Never failed to warm my heart and make me smile! My children are true joys to my heart and I thank God everyday for them!
Have a wonderful night!
This Joyously Blessed Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.