Wow, I can hardly believe how big "buddy" is!!!!!! He is amazing and is growing up way too fast! Seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys even more!!!!!!! Mikey and Chelle are so talented making those great trains!!!
I am so excited about all of our little blessings-
I really like your blog and all of your pictures!!! I am Rebecca's younger sister Mylena. Keep up the good work on your blog, you are off to a good start!
Wow, I can hardly believe how big "buddy" is!!!!!! He is amazing and is growing up way too fast! Seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys even more!!!!!!! Mikey and Chelle are so talented making those great trains!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about all of our little blessings-
Hey Becki,
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog and all of your pictures!!!
I am Rebecca's younger sister Mylena.
Keep up the good work on your blog, you are off to a good start!
~Mylena